Naskeo is expert in designing, constructing and commissioning biogas plants under the technology called “wet process” or CSTR (Continuous Stirred-Tank Reactor).
This technology is dedicated to feedstock mix below 20% DM (dry matter).
Organic matters are incorporated in concrete digester and post-digester tanks, mixed, insulated and heated at 37°C. Within the double membranes above tanks, biogas is stored and H2S is removed by air injection. Biogas is then sent to the valorization unit (CHP or upgrading unit).
Naskeo designed a specific incorporation system for solid wastes called ERGENIUM, ensuring the following advantages:
- Feedstock grinding and inerts separation
- Better organic matter degradation
- Enhanced mixing inside the digester
- Increased biogas production
- Reduced maintenance costs for downstream equipment
This incorporation system includes:
- A mixing bowl for solid wastes preparation,
- An incorporation tank to mix liquid and solid wastes and catch inerts,
- A grinder.
The mix is then incorporated in the digester by pumping.
This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text..
Gâtinais Biogaz – Wet process – Injection