Biogaz d’Arcis (Biomethane injection) – Ormes (10)
Realised by Naskeo Environment:
- Preliminary design
- Establishment of the ICPE file
- Monitoring and integration of the spreading plan and the building permit
- Detailed studies
– Project company: Biogaz d’Arcis S.A.S. (10)
– Deposits: 18 000 tonnes per year including
20 000 tonnes of manure
15 000 tonnes of waste from food industries
20 000 tonnes of agricultural material
10 000 tonnes of biowaste.
– Type of pretreatment: Grinding and sanitation.
– Biogas recovery: Injection of biogas into the network.
– Digestate recovery: Phase separation, spreading of solid digestates, in situ storage of the liquids in lagoons.
– Method used: Continuous dry method.
– Specific benefits: first biomethane injection agricultural methanisation project on the GRTgaz transport network.
CO2 emissions avoided per year: 11,784 tonnes of CO2 avoided per year. Equivalent to the consumption of 12 000 homes.
– Status of the project: Start of construction planned for summer 2015.