Biogaz Pays de Nouzilly
Biogaz Pays de Nouzilly (265 kW) – Nouzilly (37)
Realised by Naskeo Environment:
- Completion of the Preliminary Design
- Establishment of the ICPE file
- Monitoring and integration of the spreading plan and the building permit
- Detailed studies
- Request for sanitary approval
- Provision of the turnkey installation (civil engineering and process).
– Project company: CapVert Bioénergie Nouzilly (37)
– Deposits: 18 000 tonnes per year including
4 200 tonnes of manure from sheep, goats and horses
3 000 m3 of manure
2 500 tonnes of fat
2 000 tonnes per year of waste from canteens
– Biogas recovery: 750 kW cogeneration plant.
– Digestate recovery: Phase separation, remote storage of solid digestates, in situ storage of liquid digestates in lagoons, spreading of solid digestate on the INRA site (manure + fields)
– Method used: Completely mixed.
– Specific advantages: The hot water system is connected to an aquatic centre and a college.
– Thermal recovery: Heat recovery by drying feed and heating an Inra building.
- Grants: 30%, including PPE (Energy Performance Plan), ERDF (European Regional Development Fund), ADEME (French Agency for Environment and Energy Management), the Centre’s Regional Council
- CO2 emissions avoided per year: 1 044 t of CO2 avoided per year.
Equivalent to the electricity consumption of 597 families.
– Status of the project: Commissioning planned for summer 2014.