Equimeth (Injection of biomethane) – Ecuelles (77)
Realised by Naskeo Environment:
- Pre-project summary
- Establishment of the ICPE file
- Monitoring and integration of the spreading plan and the building permit
- Detailed studies
- Request for sanitary approval
– Project company: Equimeth S.A. (77)
– Deposits: 30,000 tonnes per year including
20 000 tonnes of manure
5 000 tonnes of green waste
5 000 tonnes of biowaste
– Type of pretreatment: Grinding and sanitation.
– Biogas recovery: Injection of biogas into the network.
– Digestate recovery: Phase separation, spreading of solid digestates, in situ storage of the liquids in lagoons.
– Method used: Continuous dry process.
– Specific advantages: First biomethane injection agreement in île de France based on equine manure.
CO2 emissions avoided per year: 2 506 tonnes of CO2 avoided per year. Equivalent to the electricity consumption of 716 families.
– Status of the project: Start of construction planned for summer 2014.