Gâtinais Biogaz (Cogeneration of 600 kW) – Château-Renard (45)
Realised by Naskeo Environment:
- Pre-project summary
- Establishment of the ICPE file
- Monitoring and integration of the spreading plan and the building permit
- Detailed studies
- Request for sanitary approval
- Project management of the work
– Project company: Gâtinais Biogaz S.A.S. (45) – Methanisation plant
– Deposits: 21,000 tonnes per year, including
10 000 tonnes of cattle manure
3 000 tonnes of sewage sludge
2 000 tonnes of intermediate crops
1 000 tonnes from silos
– Type of pre-treatment: Sanitation of some of the waste
– Biogas recovery: Cogeneration of 600 kW.
– Digestate recovery: Phase separation, remote storage of solid digestates and storage and in situ storage of the liquids in lagoons.
– Method used: Completely mixed.
– Type of pretreatment: Sanitation.
– Specific advantages: Development of a 1 000 m district heating system serving a school, a college and a gym (under study).
– Thermal recovery: Digestate drying facility.
– Grants: General Council of Loiret, Region Centre, ERDF (European Regional Development Fund), Château-Renard Community of Communes and Seine Normandy Water Agency
CO2 emissions avoided per year: 2 506 tonnes of CO2 avoided per year. Equivalent to the electricity consumption of 716 families.
– Status of the project: In operation since 2012.